Graham Hinitt DipPFS
Director | Estate Planning Practitioner
Graham is a member of two professional bodies: The chartered insurance Institute and the Society of will writers. With 38 years experience in financial services, Graham’s primary area of expertise is estate planning, taxation and trusts.
- Advanced diploma in financial planning: G10 taxation and trusts.
- R01: financial services, regulation and ethics
- R02: investment, principles and risk
- R04: pensions and retirement planning
- G10: taxation and trusts
- Financial planning certificates, one ,two and three
- C30: mortgage advice
- Society of will writers and Estate planner practitioners exam pass
- Completed course on the effects of divorce on wills
- Completed course on business, LPAs